1. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!
We know, we know, it is easier said than done, but we mean it!
2. AIM FOR GREATER HEIGHTS!
Some times we like to limit ourselves only because we are just to scare to try new things, or scared of failure, but there is no greater feeling when you do something that you thought could not be done.
3. STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR JOB
It doesn’t matter what profession you are in, focus is needed so give it your all!
4. EXERCISE TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
No. 1: Exercise controls weight
No. 2: Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
No. 3: Exercise improves mood
No. 4: Exercise boosts energy
No. 5: Exercise promotes better sleep
No. 6: Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
No. 7: Exercise can be fun
5. PRACTICE TEAM WORK
- Creates synergy – where the sum is greater than the parts.
- Supports a more empowered way of working, removing constraints which may prevent someone doing their job properly. Promotes flatter and leaner structures, with less hierarchy.
- Encourages multi-disciplinary work where teams cut across organizational divides.
- Fosters flexibility and responsiveness, especially the ability to respond to change.
- Pleases customers who like working with good teams (sometimes the customer may be part of the team).
- Promotes the sense of achievement, equity and camaraderie, essential for a motivated workplace.
- When managed properly, teamwork is a better way to work!
6. RELY ON YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER TO WATCH YOUR BACK… TAKE TIME TRUSTING OTHERS
7. SAVE FOR RAINY DAYS
You don´t know what might come your way, so it is better to always be prepared!
8. RELAX AND REST
We all need some time to ourselves, so find that quiet place and…
9. ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO SMILE!
Studies have shown that when a person is truly smiling, it affects certain muscles that actually make you feel happy or joyful. You smile because you are happy and when certain muscles are hit, your brain sends even more happy signals, or endorphins. Smiling is awesome. Try it!
10. REALIZE THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
We hope you enjoyed reading this, or at least brought a smile to your face.
Make sure to add your email if you would like to follow us.
Have a safe and good weekend!