If you work in the construction or manufacturing industry, then you know how important floor marking tape can be. However, if you are just starting out, then this is the right place to gather some knowledge. The first thing that you should know that floor marking tape is often referred to as industrial floor marking tape, which makes it a must-have for all the factories out there.
It serves a variety of functions, but most important of them all is guiding transport vehicles in the best way possible. This tape comes with a powerful adhesive that can stick to any surface without any issues whatsoever. It can also withstand harsh conditions, which is also the reason why millions of companies out there prefer using floor tape.
This tape has more benefits. It comes in different varieties. For instance, it comes in different color patterns, reflective properties, and the best attribute, glow in the dark. Moreover, it comes in a wide range of different shapes which can be useful in a handful of situations.
Floor marking tape is mostly used for marking hazards, dividing spaces for better functionality, creating aisles, and indicating directions. With its versatility it is used quite extensively in manufacturing industries. In order to stand up to time and harsh conditions, floor marking tapes are made of PVC and vinyl. They vary in thickness from 5 mm to 55 mm in order to provide a wide range of options for users. If you are looking for the best marking tape in the market, then you should buy a tape with thickness from 50-60 mils.
Why Is It The Best Option Available?
There has always been a debate regarding why manufacturers prefer using floor marking tape than other available options. Here is a list of some important advantages of floor marking tape:
- One of the main reasons behind the great popularity of marking tape is that there are no fumes when compared to floor marking paint. Floor marking tape doesn’t have any kinds of fumes that would bother those who are working in the vicinity.
- The best part about floor marking tape is its ease of installation. For instance, you can use a rolling installation tool to make a long line of tape.
- As mentioned earlier, floor marking tapes come in different shapes and sizes. This makes it easier for people to create an effective and functional floor marking design to satisfy the company’s needs.
- Nobody likes to spend too much. Yet another benefit of floor marking tape is it’s inexpensive. There’s no need to pay extra for other methods. A properly installed tape can last up to 10 years or more.
- Durability is something that makes floor marking tape rank high on the priority list for 95% of manufacturers. Tapes can easily stand up to the needs of any work environment.
- Tapes come in quite handy in areas where thousands of objects are placed throughout the facility. With the help of floor marking tape, you can easily indicate where things should be placed. That would provide better functionality for the organization.
- It really doesn’t matter the size of your facility. As long there is floor marking tape installed, one can be easily guided through the organization without any hassle whatsoever. You can also use colored tapes for better guidance.
- These tapes can also be used to let forklift operators know where they should be driving in the facility. Floor marking tape can show them the exact direction they should head to while following a safe speed limit.
- Floor marking tape can be of great help in an emergency. Floor marking tape can guide your employees and emergency responders to exits, fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
The benefits mentioned above are not the only ones – which benefits are most important depends on your specific situation.
Floor marking tape is of great importance in industrial facilities. Although it can withstand great stress, it is highly recommended to keep it clean at all times so that it is visible. If you are new to the concept of using floor marking tapes, then we recommend you hire professionals for installation.
Finding Help with Moving Professionals
We hope you found this blog post on What is Floor Marking Tape and Why Do People Prefer It? useful. Be sure to check out our post on Benefits of Commercial Vinyl Flooring at Commercial Facilities for more great tips!
Need to Move Furniture? With All Around Moving you don’t need to worry about any unexpected charges. We are always upfront about our prices and take pride in taking care of every need of our customers before and during the move. For a stress-free move where you don’t need to take care of anything contact us today! We are “A+” rated members of the Better Business Bureau and a member of Greater New York and Miami Dade Chambers of Commerce.
Discover how uniquely priced we are compared to other moving companies in New York, NY & Miami, Florida. Get a moving quote specifically tailored to your moving needs by calling us TODAY!