Submitting a Guest Post
Submit a guest post! Here at All Around Moving we value your creativity and are always interested in featuring guest posts.
Below are the guidelines that you need to follow to submit a succesful blog post.
What to Write About
Our Company arranges local, long distance, and International moves. Therefore, we like to keep our blogs on topic with our brand. We suggest to write about the following topics:
- Real Estate
- Home Decor and DIYs
- Moving and Relocation
- Traveling Abroad
- A submission to us does not guarantee publication.
- We do not allow links to companies who collect information from people who are looking for moving and relocation services.
- The article/post you submit most be your own work, original and unique. What we mean by your own work is that you must own the copyright to it. We may use a combination of tools to check that the article is original and unique.
- We reserve the right to make any changes that we believe is necessary to your article. (This will mainly consist of editing grammatical mistakes, formatting, headings etc). We will notify you of any significant changes before publication.
- Articles should not contain any foul language, racial slurs or defamatory remarks/attacks on any individual/business or entity.
- You can include one link to your website and up to 2 to other websites. These links should help with the point you are trying to make, within the body of the article. However, we monitor this very closely and we will not accept articles where we think the links, within the body of the article, aren’t placed there to help the reader.
- Article Length: The article should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message with at least 750 words or more.
- Please only submit images if you have rights to the photos. They must be royalty free with the permission to use and modify them if needed.
- You must submit all the information with the article. This includes all links, images, text inks etc that you want published with your post.
Link on Your Website
We don’t charge for 1 link on our guest posts. However, in order for us to publish an article we ask that you put a direct link to our website on any of your existing blogs or social media.
The link can be either to our index page: Allaroundmoving.com
Or to any of our blogs found here: All Around Moving Blogs.
The first do-follow link outside of Allaroundmoving.com is free. Any additional links are $33 each.
Payments can be submitted through paypal to email@example.com.
The article you provide must not be reproduced anywhere else unless otherwise agreed between us via email or some other form of written communication. While you are more than welcome to write on exactly the same topic elsewhere, you agree that the article you provide to us will be unique and will not appear elsewhere online.
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word Document rather than a PDF.
If you have any questions concerning your article feel free to contact us.