Commercial Movers New York City
To illustrate, after the onsite estimator physically surveyed the job site, a commercial move plan is presented and discussed. As always, moves originated in New York are constructed with experience and very carefully.
As a rule, we arrange the most accurate personalized and operational schedule for your commercial move. For instance, a movers proposal may include commercial moving costs, timing, and suggested specialist services that may be required. In addition, suggested services may include cubicle and desk dismantling, carpenter for wood crating, etc. To summarize, let us arrange your move with the most experienced and skilled Commercial and Office Moving Company NYC for all your office moving needs.
Manhattan Service Areas
- Upper East Side
- Lower East Side
- Upper West Side
- Greenwich Village
- East Village
- Financial District
- Washington Heights
- Carnegie Hill
- Lenox Hill
- Radio Row
- Downtown Manhattan
- West Village
- Civic Center
- Little Italy
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Madison Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Columbus Circle
- And More!
Additionally, commercial moving services are offered in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island. Call 212.781.4118 to speak to a representative.
Office Move: How to organize packing and transport?
- A few weeks before moving your business office, take an inventory of your equipment (computers, monitors, scanners, printers, telephones, etc.) and your furniture (desks, cupboards, armchairs, etc.). There is no need to transfer obsolete or out of service items to your new premises. If you must keep it consider putting it in storage.
- Order new furniture and new equipment and organize the evacuation of the items you want to get rid of to a recycling center. You can also donate certain equipment that is still usable to associations.
- Most of the time you can pack your papers (invoices, quotes, studies, etc.) in specific boxes for the archives.
- Computer equipment requires careful preparation and transport, if possible in its original box. It is preferable that the disconnection of the devices and the recommissioning of the park are carried out by experts.
- A good practice, which applies to most moves of your employees: prepare labels with the name of the employee, the office of destination and possibly the contents. You will then save time when distributing the boxes.
- Equipment such as photocopiers require special handling, as they can exceed 200 lbs. Entrust their preparation and transport to professionals and DO NOT try to handle them alone on the stairs.
- Some furniture such as desks can be dismantled by simply separating the table legs, which saves space in the truck. Other elements such as cabinets, modules and armchairs can be transported as they are.
Why call on professionals for the transfer of your office?
It is important to ensure that the change of your business office does not delay you in your productivity. For the move of your office to happen quickly and serenely, it is essential to call on professionals. Moving companies have teams of movers accustomed to this type of operation. It is risky to ask your employees to carry heavy loads. On the one hand, it is not in their attributions, on the other hand, they are not inhabited there and risk injuring themselves.
- The movers come to your premises to assess the inventory to be moved and the logistical means required. They then send you a quote.
- The movers know packing and handling techniques to move your computer equipment and office furniture safely.
- They have all the necessary equipment for a professional move: specific straps, different models of boxes, furniture lifts, trolleys and hand trucks, padded moving trucks, etc.
- They offer you a full range of additional relocation services. Such as, installing your equipment, reassembling your furniture in your new office or cleaning the premises.
- A moving company can also offer you storage solutions if you do not have the space to move everything into your new premises.
Contact moving companies several months in advance. After comparing the offers, choose a service provider.
Contact us to discover how uniquely priced we are compared to other moving companies in New York. Get a movers quote specifically tailored to your moving needs by calling us TODAY!
While you’re here check out these Blogs:
Frequently Asked Questions – Commercial Moving Company
Where do NYC office movers provide services?
Our skilled office movers in New York City provide services in all 5 boroughs: the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. We arrange for a free onsite estimate, with no obligation, in order to provide a customized office moving quote.
Is it cheaper to hire a commercial moving company?
No, it is not cheaper to hire a commercial moving company. Renting a moving truck to move yourself comes at a lower price but the added stress and exertion must also be considered. While the initial cost may seem tempting, there are several hidden costs you might be overlooking such as insurance, labor, or supplies.
How much should I pay a mover per hour in New York?
On average, you can hire movers in NY for $55 to $75 per hour per mover. The prices vary depending on the skill level and expertise. You also need to consider the costs of moving supplies such as boxes, tape, bubble-wrap, etc.
How much does it cost to hire someone to move office furniture?
Office furniture movers are specialized office moving professionals who charge on average $90/hr. The prices range from a minimum of $70/hr to prices as high as $125/hr.
Furniture movers are most commonly used for relocating heavy items across short distances, such as inside your home or within the same commercial building.
How much does a professional commercial move cost?
When booking a professional commercial moving company, you should expect to pay between $80 to $120 per hour for professional movers. These hourly rates apply whether carriers are packing or wrapping your belongings, actively loading them, or driving from point A to point B. In addition, these rates could change depending if you live in a metropolitan or rural area.