Moving Services in Jacksonville
Regardless of whether you’re a college student moving to a studio apartment or a large family moving into a 7-bedroom home. We are there to make sure your Jacksonville move goes without a hitch. In brief, All Around Moving provides a number of professional services to deliver a successful long-distance move. We provide:
- Packaging materials. Such as, boxes, crates, packing tape and other important supplies.
- Full service packing, unpacking and installation.
- Flexible rate schedule.
- Safe and secure storage facilities.
We have decades of experience and expertise arranging long distance residential moves to and from Jacksonville from all points of the US. Therefore, All Around Moving is the company that will give you a complete assessment when moving to Jacksonville. For example, on how to proceed with your move before executing with care and precision. Additionally, we’ll let you know what you need for equipment, personnel, and how many trucks you need. Consequently, we research how many supplies are required for your customized move to Jacksonvile.
One phone call is all it takes to start moving the right way! Schedule a meeting with All Around Moving about your specific local and long distance moving service needs.
Schedule On-Site Moving Estimate, fill out Moving Quote Request or call us directly at 646-723-4084 or 954-760-7973.
Additional Areas Served:
Commercial Space for Storage, Packing Materials & Boxes, Local and Long Distance Movers
- New York – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Long Island, and Staten Island
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Washington D.C
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Los Angeles, California
- San Francisco, California
- Oakland, California
Why One Should Consider Moving to Jacksonville, FL?
Frequently Asked Questions – Jacksonville
How much does it cost to move from NY to Jacksonville Florida?
If you’re planning to move from NY to Jacksonville Florida, I’m sure that one of the first questions you thought was “How much will this move cost?”. In order to determine an accurate estimate, you must factor in all the details of your move.
There are some who may decide to assume most of the work when it comes to moving and others may decide to leave the majority of the work to the moving company. Whatever you decided, it will influence the overall cost of your move.
Upon an initial inquiry, you will find that the average cost to move from NY to Jacksonville is around $3,000.00 – $6,000. However, like previously stated, there are several factors to consider. Therefore, review the following areas to help determine some of the expenses involved with moving:
- Packing materials – how many boxes, tape, markers, and labels will you need?
- Manpower – How many movers and for how long
- Special equipment – dollies, moving straps, protective blankets etc.
- The size of your home – how many bedrooms do you have?
- Peak season & offseason – these times will influence the prices due to the high demand of moving services
The best solution to obtain an accurate estimate for a move to Jacksonville is to contact your local moving company and provide all the details and requests for your move.
Is Jacksonville a bad place to live?
Jacksonville is one of the United States’ largest cities. As of 2020, it has a crime rate is 53% higher than the national average.
For every 100,000 people, there are 10.77 daily crimes that occur in Jacksonville. However, Jacksonville is safer than 11% of the cities in the United States.
With that being said, you may want to consider conducting extensive research prior to moving to Jacksonville FL.
Researching a list of the best neighborhoods will provide you with the right information. Then, this helps to determine whether Jacksonville FL is a good place to live.
Is moving to Jacksonville a good idea?
Depending on what is important to you, your family, or the purpose of your move, you can determine whether moving to Jacksonville is a good idea.
For example, if you’re looking for a warm and affordable place to call home, you can definitely consider Jacksonville Florida.
Jacksonville has one of the lowest overall costs of living in Florida as well as in the United States. As of April 2020, the average salary in Jacksonville was $60k. Jacksonville’s cost of living is 5% lower than the national average.
For those moving with families, Jacksonville offers a large variety of family fun. If your family enjoys sightseeing and entertainment, you’re moving to the right place.
What to know about moving to Jacksonville?
I95 traffic can intense. This large city has a lot of roads, which means a lot of construction. Might as well listen to an audiobook. It’s going to be a while.
There are several beaches to choose from. The list includes:
- Atlantic Beach
- Neptune Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Jacksonville Beach
- The list goes on…
Avondale and San Marco are very pretty
- These areas have beautiful old homes dating back to the 19th century. These neighborhoods have some of the best holiday lights in town. It’s definitely worth treating yourself to a locally own eateries and take in all the scenery.
Craft breweries are growing more popular
- If craft brews are your thing, then you are in luck. Jacksonville offers eight craft breweries around the city, as well as several beer-centric restaurants that offer their own line of brews.
Big names have come out of Jacksonville
- Before “Sweet Home Alabama” and “Freebird”, Lynyrd Skynyrd was just a local band playing small gigs around Jacksonville in the late 1960’s.
- Naming their band after a high school teacher who hassled them about having long hair. Little did gym coach Leonard Skinner know he’d go down in rock-n-roll history.
- Limp Bizkit also started performing local shows right at the Milk Bar on Adams Street downtown.
- Jacksonville offers culture and beauty through their musical and theatrical performances which take place in the old-warm charm of the historic Florida Theatre. Likewise, there is much peace and tranquility that can be found in the astonishing Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. Also, small cafes, bars, boutiques, and art galleries can be found though out San Marco, Riverside, and the beaches.
Where should I move in Jacksonville?
Here is a list of the best neighborhoods to live in Jacksonville FL.
This list won’t include any cheap neighborhoods. To live here, you’ll have to earn a minimum of $51k a year.
If moving to Jacksonville, the city has many great things to offer its residents. The Country Music Fest is held at Jacksonville Beach every June. Students are attracted from all over the world to experience the Florida Stem Expo in Neptune beach to showcase their skills in science and engineering.
The following are the best areas to live in Jacksonville FL:
- Saint John Bluffs
- Ortega Forest
- Isle of Palms
- Secret Cove
- Julington Creek
- Beach Haven
- Jacksonville Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Neptune Beach
To conclude, Saint John Bluff ranked number one best neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Median Home Value: $250,000
Median Income: $96,857
Ensure to review the entire list before you make any final decisions.