What should you know when transporting your vehicle:
- Make sure the car is clean, this allows for quick and fair evaluation of the vehicle prior to shipment.
- Car needs to have about ⅛ tank gasoline, this is because a Car transporters are weight sensitive.
- No Personal items inside the car.
- Antennas should be lowered or removed.
- Transporter and DOT require that all keys be provided for the vehicle. This includes ignition, trunk, glove box, and other keys.
- Alarms should be turned off. If there are special instructions required to start the car or disarm alarm, please let the driver know. The Transporter is not responsible for drained batteries as a result of an alarm that has not been turned off.
- Luggage Racks, Non-permanent luggage, bike or ski racks should be removed. Should the vehicle have a nick, scratch, chip, crack or any other condition, The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused as a result of Acts of Nature.
- Spoilers, fairing, air dams, or other low hanging items should be removed so sufficient clearance is assured, and to expedite loading on the car carrier transporter.
- Removable Radios should be removed from the vehicle.
- Take pictures of car before loading and after unloading.
Contact a company´s representative for additional information or if you would like to know more give us a call 646-723-4084 or email us: email@example.com