Moving Services Company
We are one of the leading professional moving services companies for Brooklyn residents, as well as the New York Tri State area (New Jersey & Connecticut). All Around Moving Company makes residential and commercial office moving simple with streamlined services that can tackle any size and scope. No matter how awkward the size the piece of furniture or narrow a staircase or doorway to fit it through, All Around Moving Company will arrange to get it done right. We specialize in all types of residential & commercial moves:
Moving Services Company
- Sky-rise apartments,
- Other types of home in the Brooklyn area
- Office Buildings
Our assigned professional moving services personnel and movers in Brooklyn New York, will be there for the complete duration of your move. Meaning, you can have peace of mind that you’re in good hands.
Brooklyn Zip Codes we service:
- Central Brooklyn- 11212, 11213, 11216, 11233, 11238
- Southwest Brooklyn- 11209, 11214, 11228
- Borough Park- 11204, 11218, 11219, 11230
- Canarsie and Flatlands- 11234, 11236, 11239
- Southern Brooklyn- 11223, 11224, 11229, 11235
- Northwest Brooklyn- 11201, 11205, 11215, 11217, 11231
- Flatbush- 11203, 11210, 11225, 11226
- East New York and New Lots- 11207, 11208
- Greenpoint- 11211, 11222
- Sunset Park- 11220, 11232
- Bushwick and Williamsburg- 11206, 11221, 11237
The time is now to start planning! Therefore, fill out a moving quote form to schedule a meeting with All Around Moving about your specific residential or commercial moving services needs today!
Schedule On-Site Moving Estimate, fill out Moving Quote Request or call us directly at 646-723-4084 or 718.402.3163.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do movers cost in Brooklyn?
The cost of movers in Brooklyn will vary customer to customer because everyone’s needs, and requirements are different.
In order to obtain an accurate moving estimate, it is suggested to contact a local Brooklyn moving services company.
Review the following list of factors that will have an impact on the overall cost of your move in Brooklyn:
- Packing materials – how many boxes, tape, markers, and labels will you need?
- Manpower – How many movers will you require and for how long?
- Special equipment – dollies, moving straps, protective blankets etc.
- The size of your home – how many bedrooms do you have?
- Peak season & offseason – these times will influence the prices due to the high demand of moving services.
Your local Brooklyn moving company will be able to further assist you once you contact them and provide all the details and requirements of your move.
How many movers for a local residential move needed in Brooklyn?
When determining how many movers are required for a local residential move in Brooklyn the main factor to consider is the size of your home. The following is a guide to help you figure out how many Brooklyn movers you will need.
- 1-2 bedroom home or apartment – Will require 2 movers and 5 hours to load and unload.
- 2-3 bedroom home or apartment – Likewise, will require 3 movers and 6 hours to load and unload.
- 3-4 bedroom home or apartment – Will require 3 movers and 8 hours to load and unload.
How much does it cost to move from Brooklyn to Florida?
The cost to move from Brooklyn to Florida can vary based on many things. In order to determine how expensive moving from Brooklyn to Florida is, you must examine each of the following:
- List of items to be moved
- The number of movers required
- How far is the distance
- Moving supplies and materials
- Other factors
If you hire a professional moving company in Brooklyn for a long-distance move, you can expect to pay at least $1,300-$1600 as a minimum. The national average cost for a long-distance move is around $4,300.
Where in Brooklyn people move to most?
Brooklyn has become one of the most desirable boroughs to live in. Before deciding exactly where in Brooklyn you want to live, you must determine what aspects of a community are important to you and your family. Here are is a list of communities in Brooklyn people move to most:
Brooklyn Neighborhoods best for families:
- Cobble Hill/ Carrol Gardens
- Park Slope
- Bay Ridge
- Windsor Terrace
Also, Brooklyn Neighborhoods best for Millennials:
- Clinton Hill
- Crown Heights
Brooklyn Neighborhoods best for nightlife:
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Park Slope
Why should I relocate to Brooklyn NY?
Brooklyn is New York Cities most populated borough, with an estimated 2.6 million residents. As a result, Brooklyn is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country.
Likewise, Brooklyn continues to attract new-comers and families from all over with its premier schools, growing job market, and strong sense of community.
Living in Brooklyn offers residents a dense urban feel. There are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Brooklyn have been rated above average.
Are you a young professional or have a growing family? Brooklyn offers amenities from parks, beaches, transportation, culture, and shopping that match exactly what you’re looking for in a new community.